Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:49:37 -0700
We're receiving this message from another listserv (not the one where our
lists are hosted).  Does that mean this is strictly their problem, or do we
need to do something?

Sherry Beauchamp

>>I've just received this message from the listserv where my list is hosted. Is
>>this something I should be concerned about?
>>
>>I haven't issued any commands in the last few hours, and neither has my
>>co-owner.
>>
>>thanks for any info,
>>
>>--
>>James Chamier, [log in to unmask]

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily