Benny Mohall <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jul 1993 15:10:44 EDT
Hello to All:

My name is Benny Mohall and I work for Nova University as a
technical trainer for its Academic Computing department.  The
reason why I am writing to this list is to ask a favor.  Many
of our faculty, staff and students have joined various listservs.
On June 1, Nova migrated from a VAX computer system to a RISC
based system.  Since the conversion, we noticed that some of our
users had not unsubscribed from the lists.  Currently, anyone
receiving mail addressed to the old machine (novavax.nova.edu)
is still receiving the mail.  We created a pointer to forward
mail to the new address (alpha.acast.nova.edu).  We will
discontinue this pointer within the next six months or so; don't
want to cause unnecessary traffic on the NET.

So what I would like to ask all of you is if you could check
your membership list for any addresses saying "novavax.nova.edu"
and either unsubscribe them or change the addresses to
"alpha.acast.nova.edu"  I would like to avoid potential problems
of mail being bounced around the NET.  If possible, would you
send me your comments and results to the Internet address below.
I appreciate your time and effort in helping me resolve this
matter.

Thank you!
Benny
--
Benny Mohall /  UNIX Technical Trainer
Nova University / Ft. Lauderdale, Florida