Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 May 1994 12:32:58 -0400
Found on MICRO-L, SPSSX-L, and SOS-DATA (so far).  The message has nothing
whatsoever to do with the topic of the lists :-(

>Date:    Wed, 18 May 1994 21:57:01 -0400
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Income Opportunities from Investment Banker - Interested?
>
>Please send inquiries/replies to:   [log in to unmask]

Here's another address to filter.  At least this "ad" is a one liner.

Without even asking what the "opportunity" is (penny stocks perhaps?), I'd
expect this offer is an excellent chance to lose money (in reasonably large
quantities).  Real investment bankers wouldn't be interested in you until
you've got something on the order of 8 figures (US $) available to spend.
I recommend Las Vegas, Atlantic City, San Juan, or Malta as far more
entertaining places to dispose of your surplus cash.

/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 486-5246 fax