Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 17:50:23 -0700
On Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:50:21 -0500, Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have been trying for a few days to stop the wrapping that occurs
>when using the web-based template manager. The current wrapping makes
>a mess of some javascripts lines that should appear in the header for
>our site.

My understanding (possibly faulty) is that such 'wrapping' is browser dependent.
I have obtained different kinds of 'wrapping' between Netscape and IE.  You
might try alternatives.

>One related question: if updating  WWW_ARCHIVE.MAILTPL through mail,
>will the wrapping also occur at 80 characters?

Not by LISTSERV, but make sure your mail client does not wrap the message before
it reaches LISTSERV.  Many MS mail clients may change the wrapping AFTER you
press send.  In other words what you see is not what you get.  8-(