Mike Yuhas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:12:37 -0600
At 8:35 AM -0500 2/28/01, Jacob Haller wrote:

>>so that ONLY people subscribed are allowed to post to it...(remove the "Post
>>to the list" feature of the web-interface...)
>>
>>Looked through all the documentation and I don't see it as possible, but it
>>IS a piece of software and ANYTHING is possible...it only does what people
>>tell it what to do...
>>
>>Anybody have any experience with this?
>
>Send= Private

I'm not sure if the intent of the original questioner was something
like "how can we remove the 'Post to the list' link from the web
interface?," but that's how I read the question. My list is set to
Send= Private, and the post link appears on my web archive page.

While I might (or might not) like the opportunity to remove that
link, I'd really like to get rid of the "Manage the list (list owners
only)" link.

Can Listserv be configured so these links do not appear on the archives pages?

Thanx,
Mike Yuhas
folkdj-l (at lists.psu.edu)
http://folkradio.org