Astro Tempest node <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:48:27 -0400
An owner of a particular Listserv 1.8d list complained that he was unable
to post messages to his list. The list's header had "Send= Owner" in it.
Another person was listed first as an owner of this list. Am I correct in
stating that "Send= Owners" would allow ALL the owners of the list in
question to post to it, but "Send= Owner" would allow only the person who
is listed first as an owner in the list's header to post to it?

I read through the List Owner's documentation on this, but it says nothing
about any distinction between "Owner" and "Owners" in this context. Isn't
this the same was with the "Errors-To" keyword wherein only the first
owner of a list gets any errors if "Errors-To= Owner" is coded into the
list, but all the non-quiet owners get the errors if "Errors-To= Owners"
appears in the list?

Thanks