Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:36:53 -0500
On: Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 12:24:47PM -0500,Paul Prusakowski Wrote:

} Hello fellow list owners,
}
} I own a moderated list and I recently changed email address for the editor.
} At the bottom of the message that gets sent to the subscriber when they post
} a message, there is a sentence that states that your posting has been sent
} to Paul Prusakowski [log in to unmask] for review.
}
} The strange thing that has happened is that when I changed the email address
} for the editor, the name on the auto response changed to Paul Potato.  There
} is no setting in my mail program that I am aware of that has caused this,
} and I am not sure where I can make the change.  It has been a funny joke
} among my peers, but it is starting to get old.
}
} Where does the auto responder pull that name filed from, and how can I make
} the change to reflect my real name?

Paul,
Not sure this would work, but try sending to the listserv:

     REGISTER Paul Prusakowski

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67