"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 23:14:00 -0400
Annie <[log in to unmask]> wrote asking for advice writing FAQs:

> I'm looking for Best methods here, and anyone that might have done an
> extremely good job (or at least satisfied with) a method for creating a FAQ
> file for their mail list.  It seems like I could do 3 separate FAQ files,

There is a mailing list which I'd recommend (subscription is not
automated, I don't believe): FAQ-Maintainers-L.  To subscribe, send a
request to [log in to unmask]  The list is run by
the folks who coordinate the newsgroup news.answers and the FTP site
rtfm.mit.edu.  (I also recommend reading the guidelines for
news.answers posting, stored somewhere on that FTP site, listed
periodically on news.answers.)

En paz,
Steve
--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
[log in to unmask]    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html