Peter Popovich <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:56:54 -0700
Checked for the changelogs, both sytem and list:  No luck there.  No
archives either.  This is principally an internal server, so it's
unlikely the archives whould show on Google, but I'll check just in
case.

I'll start hitting up individual subscribers to see what's up.  I'll be
implementing a set of system and list changelogs while I'm at it.

I do appreciate the suggestions and feeback.

-prp

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Pete Weiss
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Determining list usage

At 14:13 8/11/2005 Thursday, Francoise Becker wrote:
>If you don't have any changelogs enabled, then you can at least see the

>last post in the list archives, if you have those enabled. If you have
>neither changelogs nor archives, then a REVIEW list BY DATE will at
>least tell you when was the last time someone _subscribed_ to the list
>(which may or may not be meaningful).

Plan "G" -- check GOOGLE to see if any [unauthorized?] archives exist.

While you are at it, you might investigate either if the list is HELD or
LOCKED.

/Pete

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.