Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:16:34 -0400
At 09:06 AM 6/11/2002 -0700, Randy Klumph wrote:

>One of my users accounts is generating the following error
>
> > Last error: SMTP; 553 sorry, your envelope sender has been denied (#5.7.1)
>
>I had him send it to his ISP but they do not understand the error message
>and will be contacting me for clarification. Can someone help me understand
>the problem so that I can inform the ISP and resolve the issue. Thanks

We really need more of the headers to tell, but it looks like his ISP is
filtering out your list, site, or ISP. If the ISP does not understand the
error messages that they are putting out, then they need help indeed.

-- DCP

--
Douglas Palmer                          | Voice: 718-260-2291 Fax: 718-260-2338
SystemsManager, USDC-EDNY       | Notes: /NYED/02/USCOURTS