Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 10:42:58 -0500
Since we're now talking about setting the ACK REPRO combination for all
subscribers, do we have a consensus that it's useful?

If so, how do we persuade the programmers who maintain the
subscription-maintenance Web pages, for both subscriber and list-owner
access, to treat it as a useful combination? Selecting that combination of
settings isn't supported, and if they are set--by command or default--they
report it as
    "[Special or obsolete setting]"
and refuse to display the actual set parameters, although they can be
inferred.

Since Gmail refuses to allow REPRO to work for its addresses, this
combination now is anything but obsolete.

Hal Keen