"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 13:51:24 -0400
Forwarded message:

I received this message in an attempt to confirm an address deletion.
The procedure seemed correct but since someone from a different
address had tried to delete a participant before I try to confirm the
request. The request for confirmation never got out of our system as
far as I can tell. I really don't mind deleting the participants, but
the constant bureaucratic complications are annoying. --Paul

> From MAILER-DAEMON  Mon Oct 24 13:34:36 1994
> Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 13:33:24 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask] (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
> Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
> To: [log in to unmask]

> 550 tam.2000.tamu.edu.forgn... 550 Host unknown
> 554 <@jazz.epas.utoronto.ca:[log in to unmask]>... 550 Host unknown (
+ Authoritative answer from name server)

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]