"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:31:00 -0400
John Snyder ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

> I have a subscriber who uses Microsoft Exchange for email.  All her
> messages come to the list with attachments that are unreadable by other
> subscribers (including me).  Sometimes they come through as pages of
> gibberish appended to her message; sometimes as file attachments with names
> WINMAIL.DAT.1, WINMAIL.DAT.2, etc.
>
> How does one turn these things off in MS Exchange?  Any clues offered will
> be much appreciated.

I did a search for this answer.  Hope it helps you.  Send the following
line to [log in to unmask] (*not* to lstown-l itself!!):

search (rtf or attachement) and exchange in lstown-l from dec 1995 to aug 1996

[The word 'attachement' must be mispelled just so if you want all the messages
I found.]

En paz,
Steve
--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
[log in to unmask]    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html