Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:46:44 +1100

>I received an email with an attachment named "Picture" with no other
>identifying information. (see below) The only app I could open
>it in was....

One bit of information you haven't provided is the MUA that created the
email message in the first place.  The reason I mention this is I seem to
recall a discussion sometime ago about MS Outlook Express creating 'custom'
MIME for encoding rich text that could only be read with MS Outlook Express
(typical MS strategy - "You need our technology in order to use our
technology").  This could be another possible source of the problem.  Maybe
find someone with MS Outlook Express who could try to read the message.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Nature has provided us with two ears, two eyes, and one tongue, to the end
that we should hear and see more than we should talk." - Socrates

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.