Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:06:52 -0400
Wait a minute....  You have a list named "listserv"?  And to
write to the software itself, you write to "external-listserv"?
Are there other lists on this same server that work correctly,
or is this a new server that is just being set up?  Are you the
site admin?

Margaret King
Michigan State University