"Heller, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:32:19 -0800
Hi,

I am considering enabling the TOPICS parameter on one of our high-volume lists. Currently, I have it set at Default=Digest so that all new subscribers automatically get the digest. Can the TOPICS parameter be enabled with the Default=Digest option set, or should I remove the Default=Digest setting? Does it matter?

I guess another way to frame my question is, if a subscriber, who is set to Digest, issues a "set LIST-MYLIST TOPICS: topic1 topic2" command, will that override the Digest setting?

Thanks for your help,
Paul Heller
List Moderator
Classroom Connect