Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 15:38:53 +0100
On  Tue,  29  Oct  1996   07:42:05  -0800  Philip  and  Rebecca  Brownell
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Since I haven't received  my shirt either, and I ordered  it a long time
>ago,  should I  re-order, can  you  check on  my order?  What would  you
>suggest?

To  clarify, all  the  shirts ordered  before Oct  17  have been  shipped
between, I don't know  the exact dates, let's say between  Oct 14 and Oct
23. I don't  know if boxes were  brought to the post office  every day or
once a week or what. At any rate, no shirt was shipped before mid October
as they had not arrived yet,  and the shirts were not necessarily shipped
in the order they had been  requested. Your shirt could have been shipped
as late as Oct 23. Finally, many  people ordered a shirt for their spouse
and we also tried to ship these as a single parcel, to save time, postage
fees  and  trees.  We did  the  same  with  people  working at  the  same
department of a university, and for the remote parties - one box with all
the shirts.  I suppose this could  have misfired in some  cases :-) We've
been assuming that list owners were honest,  at least to the point of not
stealing from people working in the same department :-) Anyway, yours was
sent on its own, ATTN Philip Brownell.

  Eric