"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 13:59:52 -0500
LSTOWN-L, the list whose archives I search the most, is only offering
version 1.8c-style searching, at least on the machine that I
understand we *ought* to be doing our searching.

So now I politely echo the question first raised by James J Drzymala --
is there a way (planned, perhaps) to do archive searches by mail and
get the sender's name in the list of hits?  (See below for more context.)

En paz,
Steve

--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
[log in to unmask]    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html