"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 12:47:39 EDT
On Wed, 9 Aug 1995 11:39:51 -0500 Ingrid H. Shafer said:
>It is easy to subscribe users with multiple addresses under ALL those
>addresses and set them nomail on all but one of the addresses if they
>don't want to receive multiple copies of posts.

   *gasp!*  Want to take on that task  (ask each person to find out each
possible node and  send in the names,  add them nomail to  the list, and
maintain it) for me?   Glad to give you a couple  thousand names from my
batch ...

   I think  the suggestion that I  (and the idea on  it's implementation
given  by someone  else) have  put  forth is  a MUCH  better and  easier
solution (the one  about same names in a domain).   And very little work
for you or me, plus almost zero maint work.

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**   ListOwner: AIRLINE, NODEINFO, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List   **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **