Tue, 18 Jul 1995 09:21:56 -0500
Thanks for the "technobable" Lee, looks like something concrete to
be used (you may be amazed but I even understand it).   ;-)

As to the provenance of the 4 hour garbage, in my case I know they
come from the intended recipients' sites as to check the errors I
telnet from a unix to a vm system and all these errors are clearly
stamped as to source.  Good, I know where the stuff comes from, I'll
start hitting 'em anew with your suggestion.    Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L