Ray Magauran <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:22:58 -0600
A couple of years ago I asked this list if a translation service existed on
the net for e-mail.  We wanted to make our list available in real-time in
multiple languages.  There wasn't a service available - not an automated
one anyway.  Since then I have been revisitng the idea from time to time in
my spare time and think I have developed a fairly useful tool which is free
and available to anyone who wishes to avail of it.  It is called T-mail and
is at http://www.t-mail.com/

I need help testing it.  I have only tested it for my personal use but it
should be capable of handling messages from a group such as ours.  Please
feel free to give it a shot.  Any suggestions for improvement?  Eric, can
this make the wish list for future Listserv(TM) releases?

Ray

ListOwner - OPHTHAL, OOSNA-L and IOREVS-L
http://www.ophthal.org/
http://www.t-mail.com/