"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 19:47:04 -0600
At 6:55 PM -0600 1/9/97, Sally Drake wrote:
>The strange thing is Mark that neither of the addresses show up on the list,
>so I've just resolved myself to being stuck with these two unknowns for the
>rest of my life.

You might want to consider implementing renewal processing for your list.
Unless trekdog/dogtrek is also receiving mail on another address and can
reply with the original subscription address to a renewal request, s/he
should be pruned off.  If your list server is at 1.8c (or the right build
of 1.8b), probe processing would be even more effective.

Mark R. Williamson