Fri, 27 Jun 1997 22:18:39 +1000
One more! ;)  Last one I promise... =8-) (for today that is! ;) )

Is there a batch command I can use to delete multiple addresses from a list?

I have tried:

QUIET DELETE listname_here DD=X
//X *
adresses_here
/*

but no luck... :(

I noticed in the manual how to import a large number of subscribers but I
would like to know how to delete a large number in one go as well (wild
cards are not what I am looking for in this case...).

As my list is setup with All,Confirm,Nopw (call me a security freak! ;))
as I read the Daily Monitoring reports I would much more prefer to just
paste each address into adresses_here and then at the end (can be a lot
sometimes!) just submit it!  Like this I only have to ok it *once*!
Makes sense???  I hope so... :)

See ya!

David