Geff Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 21:18:29 -0500
I have a list, with one topic: TOPICS=Info, which is a sublist for people
who don't want all the chitchat.  I've tried moderating the list, to add
the correct Subject Header "INfo:" when people forget, but it was too much
hassle at this time.  Is there any way to forward edited messages (adding
"Info") *just* to the "Info" topic subscribers, without it also going to
all the rest of the subscribers, who have already seen it?

Geff Thorpe
listowner Hepv-L
also at,usually,
[log in to unmask] (server temporarily down)