Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:29:24 -0400
See if there are any misconfigured MX hosts involved.  These can produce unpredictable results depending IF they get used in the delivery of email.

The way I read your email, s/he is doing forwarding from the old RFC822 address to a new one, further obfuscating delivery.

I suggest that the number of user initiated forward directives be eliminated and that the KISS approach be used.

Maybe a CHANGE would help?

/Pete