James Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:10:45 +1000
Hi,

I have an announce list of some 7000 subscribers.

Each time a post is sent out, I get reports back of subscribers
receiving 2 or 3 copies of the same post.

I have been working through the subscriber list to see where a
subscriber might have two addresses (not the same of course) but am
finding examples where there is only one address from a whole domain
and still they report multiple copies.

Has anyone come across this problem where it was NOT a case of
subscribers having multiple addresses?

In other words, has a bug like this ever bee reported with 1.8e?

_
James Hale                       <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
IT Manager, ArtsIT, Faculty of Arts                        Tel: (834)48196
<http://www.arts.unimelb.edu.au/~jhale>
_