Paul Prusakowski <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:40:45 -0500
Hi,

I am having problems with too many individuals using the reply to all
button and generating too much traffic on the list that I am moderating.
We encourage subscribers to reply directly to the poster, and not to
all, but with almost 3000 subscribers that is very difficult to enforce.

My header options for reply-to are set at Sender,Respect

The messages still come to the recipients as from the listserv on behalf
of [log in to unmask]

Is there any way that I can change this to eliminate the ability for
people to reply to the entire list by hitting reply-to-all without
placing the list in full moderation mode?

Thanks a lot.

Paul