Christine Shih <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 12:57:19 -0400
We are using the NT version of LISTSERV here.  And one of the list owners
here requested to pull a message sent to the list today.  Her list is
distributed on off-prime time so the messages are held until 5pm before
delivery.

My question is how do you easily track down a message in listserv's /spool
directory now?  The VM version will hold the jobs in listserv's reader and
it was easy to find jobs for a certain list.  Now all messages have a name
like 1097773_8_$NOJOB$N.JOBH which doesn't tell me at a glance which list
the message is for.  Does anyone have a good method to search for held list
postings?

Christine Shih
listserv maintainer
Kent State University