Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:37:38 -0500
On 7 Dec 2006 at 17:41, Ronnie Streff wrote:

> I can get them logged on, just not to the archive/index.html page
> limited to the following (you'll notice there is no "Reading" list):
>

> List Archives at LISTSERV.AMWA.ORG
> From this page you can browse the online archives of the following
> mailing lists:
>
> Bulletin-Board
> Chapters
> Editing-Writing
> Educators
> Freelance
> Pharma
> PRAM

Hang on. Is the problem that a list called "READING" is not showing
up on this page? That would only be because Confidential= is set to
Yes. Nothing to do with passwords at all.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp