Joseph Spohn <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:03:26 -0400
To whom it may concern,

I am a list administrator, albeit a very very new one. I was wondering I
someone would be able to explain a few problems my company is having with
its newsletter mailings.
  a..     Mac users are getting chopped up mailings. It doesn't look right,
and links don't work. Can we fix this? Any historical precedents?
  b..     Many people subscribed to the text based newsletters are not able
to unsubscribe successfully, nor am I able to find them in the list. They
continue to recieve mailings. Am I not looking in the right place?
  c.. there are some poeple who complain that they are getting flooded with
the same emails everyday? What is happening here? Is it our fault?
Thanks in advance.

Vincent J. Spohn
Oxygen Media Inc.