Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 14:00:52 EST
Having big problems on HWY61-L today.

Because of the *Save Your Computer* spam, ALL messages coming
(attempting to come?) through my gateway are being perceived as
possible spam by LISTSERV.

Apparently this is supposed to continue for 48 hours?

Because they are gated from UseNet, even though their from: line has
their own userid@node, they're going to be perceived as possible
spam.

If I do as the possible spam message suggests, and re-submit the message
to the list, it will, of course, appear twice on UseNet. I have about
25 messages here that I could re-submit if I was into getting burned
at the stake by angry UseNetters.

Short of putting out a distribution called oh, say ...The Possible
Spam Times, can anyone think of what I can do about this?

As ever, thanks in advance for any and all help and/or advice!

Maureen LeBlanc (HWY61-L)