Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:18:11 -0400
Anyone out there running Listserv with Qmail? I need to get some of your
thoughts on this combination. One of our prime motivations for considering
dumping sendmail is the lack of per-user checkpointing. We get MANY
instances of multiple messages because of the brain-dead manner in which
sendmail retries delivery. With Listserv using sendmail this can be a
rather major problem.

Any thoughts/ideas/caveats would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Scotty
--
Steve Howie                                     [log in to unmask]
Netnews and Listserv Admin                      519 824-4120 x2556