Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 01:29:53 +0200
It's one shirt per  person. If you have 5 list owners,  it's 5 shirts. If
you run 200 lists,  it's still 1 shirt. If your spouse  also runs a list,
no problem, that's  2 people x 1  shirt = 2 shirts, and  PLEASE don't use
job vs home  address to "fool" the program, it  actually knows that there
may  be multiple  orders  at one  address  and we  would  rather save  on
postage. We were  also thinking of offering free shirts  to schools where
kids using LISTSERV in the classroom, but  this turned out to be a can of
worms. If you use LISTSERV for  teaching purposes and would be interested
in getting free shirts for your students, and above all if it isn't going
to turn  into a can of  worms, contact me  privately and let me  know how
many  shirts and  what ages/sizes.  These would  be the  "L-Soft T-shirt"
models  which  have minimal  advertising  contents.  All the  shirts  are
premium quality,  if we  wanted people  to wash their  cars with  them we
would offer free L-Soft sponges instead :-)

  Eric