Women's and Gender Studies <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 11:11:38 -0500
Hi,
I have been trying to update the header of our list, but am having
trouble. According to the instructions I have, I'm supposed to "simply
make the desired changes to the list header, place the list's password on
the first line, and send the whole file back to the listserv."  So I've
copied the file to an outgoing message, made the changes, and put our
password on the first line, but I keep receiving messages that say
"Unknown command," so apparently it's reading our password as a command.
But it says to put the password on the first line. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!