Shaun Brazier <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:42:18 -0000
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have looked at the list headers and they are not really giving me any
clues.

I have a List - Called ListB that has a number of subsists on it.

When I do a query * for *@domainname.com I get a message back saying that
there is no subscription for that domain.

Yet they are still receiving messages.

When I check the log file out for the message that they have received, it is
still being sent to [log in to unmask] even though LISTSERV says that
there is no subscription for them under this e-mail address.

I hope I have made myself clear.

This does not make sense to me.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks