"Williams, Patrick S." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 2005 08:32:42 -0500
Can someone help me figure out what's causing the problem described below by
one of my subscribers?

Thanks,
Pat Williams

  _____

From: Gary Bernfeld [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:04 AM
To: Pat Williams
Subject: Fwd: [TBA] Plans for teaching

Pat:
can you help me out on this 2003 email that keeps 'repeating'...usually just
a few repeats of this per week, but it got so bad lately ,that I had to
screen it out using my spam filter...and had received 30+ emails in last 2
days!
gary

X-From_: [log in to unmask]  Sun May 22 09:14:46 2005
MBOX-Line: From [log in to unmask] Sun May 22 13:14:46 2005