"Starr, Geof" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:18:52 -0800
I hope the answer to this  is not embarrassingly simple, because I just
can't seem to find it.

How alter the trailing html inserted at the end of the archive pages in the
web interface?

For example, at the end of every table of contents and message page, there
is a link leading back to the main page reading (in our case) "Back to the
LISTSERV home page at INFO.PATH.ORG" (The link points to our wa file in the
cgi-bin directory. ) Additionally there are two linked images
("catalist.gif" and "lpowered.gif") stuck on the right hand side.
At the very least, I'd like to be able to remove that link to the "home
page", but I can't seem to find the template that allows me to do that
within the archives.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks.
Geof Starr, Web Developer
PATH (Program for Appropriate Technology in Health)
[log in to unmask]                        206.285.3500