Chris Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Oct 1993 14:32:25 -0600
I'm looking for a site that would be able to host a small
(probably about 10 people) list for runners. This is a
small group of friends that are working on marathon
programs together, comparing training notes and encouraging
each other. The list will remain small and private.

Please let me know if you can offer one,
Thanks!

Christopher Mark Conn                                       [log in to unmask]
Austin SAS Development
SAS Institute Inc. PO Box 200075 Austin, Texas 78720-0075 (512) 258-5171 X3369