Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:45:15 -0500
On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Ben Parker wrote:
> The messages have been stuck on your oubound mail server 'sunda.austintx.com'
> since October. I don't know why or why they were suddenly released.  You need to
> speak to the people who adminster that server to see what they have done
> recently (today) to cause this old mail to be released.

Hmm, looks like you are right, Ben.  I hadn't gotten any of the
redistributed items when I wrote earlier, just the acks.  They weren't
"stuck" though, they had been posted to the list at the proper time, I
checked the list archives.

Ok, so my ISP *is* resending old mail.  Wonder if it has anything to do
with this "server reset" going on (can't get in with usual login, had
to telnet from another server of the same firm). Hmm, could my coming in
that way have caused it?   Douglas