Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 03:27:00 -0400
At 05:20 PM 4/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>At 12:51 PM 4/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Since we have repeated problems with one user gettting bolder and bolder
>>and jumping from AOL alias to AOL alias we need to find a way to filter
>>messages based on some specific URLS appearing in the messages.
>>I understand that Exits wouldn't work. Oh Listserv Gurus, could you help us
>>on this one.
>
>Either require subscription by owner, which might not be too bad if you
>don't have a lot of turnover....or change the options to default the list
>to review.  That won't affect current members, but will only set to review
>anyone new who joins.  Then you can immediately turn reveiw off for all not
>from aol, or keep all ok until they post their first responsible post.

Good idea but a little cumbersome for 600 subscribers.
I went the American way: I told the offender that next time I'll sue the
%$#@ out of him :-)
This guy is resistant: 4 more aol aliases and 2 new URL's in the last 24
hours.

*  Gilles Frydman          <==>          [log in to unmask]
*    The Association of Cancer Online Resources
*  http://www.acor.org              http://www.medinfo.org