Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:56:32 -0500
On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Barak Moshe wrote:
> but in Word. What I want is to be able to distribute it to a large group
of
> people via listserv and not pay the penalty of the huge disk space
associated
> with so many copies in the system. One copy in the WWW interface will do,
plus
> a pointer to it.

Could you set up the lists with 2 topics, some obscure 'word' that
secretaries would remember to put in subject headers, and define 'other' as
a new subscriber option, if necessary?

It wouldn't work for subscribers on digest...so the multitude would have to
be set on mail.

Barb in Southern Indiana  Zone 5/6  [log in to unmask]
  A root is a flower that disdains fame.