"John L. Mottl" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:13:24 -0400
*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********

On 6/5/02 at 5:32 PM John L. Mottl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Help,

When I try and submit this it errors out on me and I don't know what the
problem with the syntax is.

TEST REM    * Filter_Also = ' [log in to unmask] HAHA@sexynet
*@raq2.tcsourceone.com
TEST REM      [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

I think the need to expand this is going to grow as well.

Thanks in Advance...

John L. Mottl
Network Administrator
The American Ceramic Society
735 Ceramic Place
Westerville, OH 43081
Ph: 614.794.5864
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

My first attempt at sending this it came back with the following message.
Just not my day.....

Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because  it looks
like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to the
members
of the LSTOWN-L list. Please note that LISTSERV commands must ALWAYS be
sent to
the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed  a command you were attempting to
issue,
please send it again to [log in to unmask] for execution.
Otherwise,
please accept  our apologies  and try  to rewrite the  message with  a
slightly
different wording - for instance, change the first word of the message,
enclose
it  in quotation  marks, insert  a  line of  dashes  at the  beginning of
your
message, etc.

*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********