"Tabariasl, Hamid" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:13:33 -0500
The list name was not show up under "List archives at LISTSERV.BSU.EDU".
I added the following line to list configuration and list name appeared
under "List archives at LISTSERV.BSU.EDU".

Notebook= Yes,c:\notebook\bsumacusers-l,Monthly,Public

But, I get the following error messages when notebook is added to the
list configuration. I tried adding Digest= No and freeing the list but
hat did not resolve the problem.

Any suggestio would be appreciated.

HT

An error occurred while logging mail to the archives of the
BSUMACUSERS-L list. An incomplete copy of the message might be present
in the archive file. The list is being held to prevent further
occurrences of this error. Please take corrective action and issue a
"FREE BSUMACUSERS-L" command when you want the message to be
reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows

>>> Error X'00000011' opening file

>>> C:\NOTEBOOK\BSUMACUSERS-L\BSUMACUSERS-L.LOG0310 <<<

-> Severity: Warning

-> Facility: Generic error codes

-> Abstract: File/major entity not found

-> I/O mode: Record write