Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:51:35 -0500
Ok, I think I'm missing something.  I've been using Listserv forever
(well, since the days of being on vm/cms only), but am just now trying
to use the TOPICS feature on a list.

I'm pretty sure I've got everyone subscribed to the right topics, but
wanted to check so I issued a REVIEW listname TOPICS command.

It didn't give me quite what I wanted.  I wanted a list of all the
subscribers of the list - showing which topics they were subscribed to.
What I wanted was:

[log in to unmask]  JHG, JHB, OTHER
[log in to unmask]        OTHER
etc

What is the right command for such a thing?

Chris Barnes                              AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask] (also MSN IM)        Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes