Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jan 1994 10:20:12 EST
On Wed, 5 Jan 1994 09:50:06 ECT Martin Raish said:
>I'm stumped, and so is the postmaster at the site.  This address
>has been bouncing for over a month, but I can't get rid of it.
>No such "person" appears on my list when I review it.  The
>postmaster can't locate it at his end.  It seems that someone set
>up a redistribution address for my list, but it isn't working.
>What can I do to get rid of this thing?  Thanks.

One solution is to send mail to every address which might be the bad one
(worst case here is the entire list) with the to address in several places
(in the regular headers, in a comment header, in the body of the message)
and see which one(s) come back.  Make sure the text indicates that it's
a mail test and to ignore it.

Harold