Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:44:25 -0500
At 7:32 AM 8/14/96, Blaine E. Thompson wrote:
>Any explanation?  I've already mailed David O'Donnell at AOL.  Has anyone
>seen this on their lists lately?  Other domains are being used
>too...Netcom, etc., but, by far, AOL is the largest one used.  Yes, I
>know that it's not an AOL user or even AOL's fault :)

Yup-- nothing to do with AOL at all.  We had a whole slew of these a few
months back, including ones from Newt Gingrich, Al Gore and Bill Clinton,
all to the various queer lists I run.

Personally, I -did- find that a wee bit amusing at first :)

--Julie

[log in to unmask]     http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

  "Justice is incidental to law and order."  - J. Edgar Hoover