"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:19:00 EST
A list that I receive in Digest form was HELD because of
exceeding the list's Daily-Threshold.  That's OK so far.

When the list was released, it appeared that the postings
within the body of Digest were not processed in chronological
order -- they were days apart.  And since the Daily-Threshold
had been exceeded again (after the first FREE command), some
of the out of order postings did not even appear in the
first Digest.  I thought I had missed some postings at first

We're at 1.8b on VM/CMS.

Am I crazy or what (don't answer that!).

/Pete Weiss at Penn State