Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 14:20:46 -0700
> A tempest in a tea-pot?

Nope.  Or, possibly.  I was thinking from the point of view of the AOL
subscribers complaining about not being able to get their Internet fix
because they were unable to log on for hours at a time.  Not everyone is
as understanding as those of us who are a little more aware of the
Internet as a place to live (as it were).  As a listowner, I can't say I
minded all of that much, given AOL's tendency to combine what would
otherwise be multiple error messages into one.

Mario Rups