Juan Carlos Garelli <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 15:51:47 -0300
> In the list header, SEND= Editor,Confirm. This is not a discussion
> group. We don't want subscribers to be able to post messages to the
> entire group. We have four editors designated in the list header.
>
> Problem--Editor #one tried to send a message to the entire
> group. The only person who received it was editor #2. Editor #2
> tried to send the message to the entire group. Editor #2 was the
> only one who received her message.
>
> We do not know what is wrong. The list header has the correct e-mail
> addresses for the editors.

To make your list edited with your editors and use the OK mechanism
you would change

*   ...     Send= Editor,Hold

   and add

* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]

then every item would go to your editors for approval.  If you want
it distributed just reply (without text) and type  OK  in the body of
the mail.

HTH,

Juan Carlos Garelli, M.D., Ph.D.
University of Buenos Aires