Len Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Jul 1993 21:15:35 -0700
Okay, I want to thank all those who have responded to me with some good
information and present a new twist.  My mail is being line wrapped
somewhere.  I retrieved the filelist and it arrived wrapped.  So I fixed
it, made sure that Mush was set with line wrap off and tried to put it
back to the listserv.  The error messages I have received after messing
with this a couple of times are indicating that somewhere between here
and listserv@sjuvm the lines are getting wrapped again.  I don't think
the problem is my mailer.  Again thanks for any help.  If I can figure a
way around this I will have this one.

--

Len Burns
Internet: [log in to unmask]